Friday, February 18, 2011

7 weeks

This past week Judah and I have been really sick. Sinus pressure, coughing, runny noses...thankfully it's pretty much gone, just some left over coughing and drainage. I have also been feeling nauseas here and there and quite strong food aversions.

Not to mention I look very pregnant already! My belly is really pooching out there, and I know most of it is Bloating but gee, I feel huge! my midwife appt. is next week and I am super excited.

I have felt quite a bit different emotionally this pregnancy. I am having a hard time becoming attached to this little one. I know I am really busy with Judah, so that kind of distracts me. I am not nervous or scared that we will loose the baby, so I know that's not it. I know it ones it comes with time, and I know when I hear the heartbeat it will seem much more real to me. Only a few more weeks till I can hear it on my doppler so that's exciting!

Well its a beautiful day and I am going to get out there and enjoy it with my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment