Monday, October 12, 2009

30 and 31 weeks


We are rounding the corner of the end of this pregnancy and the beginning of our new life! We could not be more excited for this little guy. At our 30 week appt, I was measuring 32 weeks, and his heartrate was in the 140's which is great. He is also head down, which hopefully he stays that way! I also go to the midwife more then I used too, but the best thing about a midwife, is instead of a mandatory every 2 weeks she says 2-3 weeks, so of course I picked 3 weeks. At 36 weeks we will go every week until he comes!


I have still been feeling really good. Some aches and pains, but nothing I cant handle. Hes an active little guy and LOVES his daddy's voice. He always starts moving when Lance talks. Its getting a little tight in there for him now, and I am feeling little knees, elbows, hands and feet sticking out all over. If I push on his little butt he will always push back, which its fun to interact with him before hes here. Hes practicing his breathing alot, because he gets the hiccups quite a bit now. My whole belly shakes when he hiccups!


We had our birthing class this past Sat. and we found it extremely interesting and informative. I feel alot more prepared to have the natural birth I want. Also I'm glad Lance got to learn different techniques to help me through the contractions. It definitly made labor not seem as scary, because they explained everything really well. All in all im excited to meet this little guy soon, in 5 weeks I'll be considered full term!


We are prepared to be at Lance's parents house with Judah for a little bit if we need too, it will be tight but all that matters is I am going to be there for him, thats most important to me. I am looking at finding a part time nanny job where I can take him, and have an interview this week sometime for one that starts in January.


Our baby shower is in 2 weeks and we are super excited to celebrate our litte guy with family and friends. I love my aunts and cousins that I dont get to see very often, so I am excited to see them!




No comments:

Post a Comment