Saturday, September 26, 2009

28 and 29 weeks

We are getting so close! We are very excited to have 8-10 weeks left till we meet our son. He has blessed us so much already, and we know the blessings will continue for the rest of his life.

Our Pastor got a word from God about Judah. Psalms 1: Blessed is Judah who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But Judah's delight is in the law of the Lord and on his law Judah meditates day and night. Judah is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yeilds its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever Judah does will prosper.

One thing I have felt since we conceived, is that God was preparing me for a child that would do great things for the Lord. I never really understood why I felt this way, or what the great things would be. We have had more then a few people speak some powerful things into his life. As soon as our Pastor said this I looked at Lance and could barely get out the words "I have known this for a long time." I felt so much emotion because God was confirming to us what he has been telling me all along. He also told me that I am about to birth a powerful man of God. Later on, he told me that I should be researching biographies about great men in history, christian or not.

I don't know what God has planned for Judah, but I will continue to pray for him and love him, and help mold him into the man God has intended for him to be. He is our little miracle! I am still in awe every day of him, and we are already feel so protective over him. I never get tired of feeling him move and talking to him. Hes my little buddy and his mommy and daddy cannot wait to meet him!

On to our 28 week appt, it went really well. We had some blood work done including the glucose test again. Everything came back good except for my Vitamin D levels are low so I am now on a supplement. Sometimes I wish I could just take my prenatals and be done with it, but its all worth it. I now take 3 prenatals a day (I buy my own because I perfer wholefood organic vitamins and you take one with every meal), I take 4000mg of folic acid, a baby aspirin, 600mg of calcium (twice a day), prenatal DHA, and now 50,000 units of vitamin D once a week. So my day is surrounded by remembering to take all of this stuff, but as long as my little guy is getting what he needs to be smart and grow, its all worth it :)

Lance and I are still praying for God to lead us to an affordable place to live so I can stay home with the baby. We know he will provide!

1 comment:

  1. IM so glad to hear everything is going good. Time sure is flying by so fast. Im just waiting on my turn. I know God is preparing us. I have that desire more than ever, and im getting excited and I can now picture it all. Before I couldnt picture anything...I could never picture me pregnant or having a baby. But in the end, i see a little girl!!! I still miss Mark Jr. and Adam, and i know they would almost be going on a year now. Its crazy!!! But they are with our Lord, and I have faith that God will bless us with a healthy baby and pregnancy.
    God will bless you and your famiy with a home... :) love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete