Wednesday, September 2, 2009

God, give us direction

I dont have a ton of time to write, but I just needed to express some of my concerns as of lately.

Judah will be here in 3 months, I cant believe it! We have so many decisions to make right now. As you all know we have been looking to buy a house, but after alot of seeking and praying I feel like God is saying not right now. Again I dont know what this means, or why we keep getting led into the house buying market, and then at the last minute it doesnt work out. I will not allow myself to be confused, and I just ask that God keeps showing us where to go.

Also I may be leaving my job. Lets face it, I am making $500 a month, to drive 45 minutes both ways. Not to mention the impending flu season ahead. I trust the Lord, but I also know that we do get sick at times, and this is not a time I want to be sick. 6 out of the 20 pregnant women who have caught h1n1 have died, without even seeing their babies first. I refuse to live in fear, but I also use the wisdom God has given me to protect myself and my baby.

So where does that leave us? I am not sure, all I ask is for prayers, that God leads us where we are truly meant to be. My first priority is my son and my marriage, and I refuse to put us in a situation that jeopordizes either of those. It is very important to me to be home with my son, and I dont want to be in a situation where I would have to be away from him, at least not for a while.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment