Tuesday, September 8, 2009

26 and 27 weeks

1 more week till the 3rd trimester! I cant believe we are getting so close to meeting this amazing little boy. Sometimes it seems so far away, but then I remember, 3 months is not that long. He has been moving around alot, but had a couple of days last week where he wasnt. We of course were concerned, but I think he was in a different position, because he has been moving like crazy the past 2 days. We bought his carseat/stroller this past week. That made things seem alot more real. Thats the first big purchase for the little guy.

My last day at the daycare is the 16th. I am a little nervous not having a job, but I know God will provide. He will lead us to affordable, safe housing. With Lance working and going to school full time, buying a home right now would be too much stress on him. Our marriage and our little boy are #1, and we are willing to make sacrifices to reduce any unneeded stress. Our goal is to have a place by the time Judah gets here, but boy is that coming fast! We just ask for prayers for direction and guidance so we know where to go next.

I have to do the glucose test again at my next appt, I am praying I pass and everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment