Sunday, March 21, 2010

3 months old

3 months since I gave birth to the most amazing little boy. He continues to amaze me every day. All the revelations God gave me while I was pregnant about him are being revealed to me as he grows and his personality is developing.

I knew that he would be very strong willed, and he is very determined to get what he wants...but at the same time, he is fairly patient and always happy. He is so smiley, and just started laughing out loud. He has been sleeping alot better too (9 hours the other night!), but we are trying to wean him out of being swaddled to sleep for long periods of time. He still ends up in our bed every morning...even though he sleeps pretty much the whole night in his, still in our room though. I am not sure when I will be ready to have him sleep in his own room. Lance jokes that we have this beautiful crib that he will never use, but we both really love having him in our room.

Every day is a blessing. I wake up every day to a smiling baby, and get to watch him grow and learn new things every day. I am blessed to be able to stay home with him for the time being, and I know God is going to continue to provide so I can stay home permanantley.


I started my Pampered Chef business and so far we (my mom is helping) are doing great! I am excited about this opportunity and look foward to learning and growing more confident with it. If anyone wants to get free products and have a fun day/night with family and friends, let me know! :)

So thats my little update for this month!

1 comment:

  1. awww, I am so happy how wonderful you are being a mother. I know you were meant to be one and your a great momma!!! I know if your heart is for you to stay home that God will provide for you and your family!! I wish we lived closer, I would have you throw us one!!! :) I cant wait to find out my babies personality and how they smile and laugh....i love hearing how fast baby Judah is growing, it just makes me more aware of how fast they grow and how i need to saver the moment when i have a little one!!! love you girl and im so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete