Friday, April 9, 2010

Judah's first Easter

We had a great first Easter together, even though we didn't make it to church....I wasn't feeling to hot, and still am not...darn cough wont go away...But besides that we had a relaxing morning, and then spent the day with our families! Here is some pictures of our little guy and his Easter presents (including the chair he is sitting in)


And our eggs....





And Judah being a cute boy sitting in his diapers....he was chewing on the one in his hand




I cant believe our little bug is going to be 4 months old on the 20th...thats 1/3 of the way to a year old...crazy! I am trying to soak in every moment I get with him....he is such a good baby...and yes I say this because he is my son, but from watching lots of other babies...he truly is an awesome baby! He is so happy and smart....we are thinking he is around 16lbs now, we will know for sure at his 4 month checkup.

So far he is still sleeping in our room, we ordered his mattress but are still waiting on it...its taking forever...but to be quite honest...I'm not sure im ready! I love to cuddle him and he likes it too..so we will see how it goes.

Pampered Chef is going good, I have 2 parties scheduled for April so far, pretty excited about that! Other then that I am enjoying being at home with my little guy, he amazes me every day. Lance has been busy with work and school, but by December this year, he will be a graduate with a Bacherlors! Not to mention lingering on a 4.0 GPA. So proud of him :)

1 comment:

  1. Judah is getting so big!!! Time sure is flying by!!! Im so happy that God has given you a side job to earn some money, I know you were a little worried about it. BUt God always takes care of his children!!!

    I bet Lance is ready to get done with school, i know he seems to be busy all the time...and that must stink, since he wants to spend time with his expanding family. Your easter eggs looks great!!! I havent done those in forever....


    Thanks for writing me. I havent got to talk to you in awhile. Your words are encouraging, but i really do think im coming to an end. If it happens it happens, but Im really exhausted for putting all my energy and heart into it just to be dissapointed all the time. Ive just gotten so aggravated, that I dont even know if i want a baby anymore. Im okay, with it!!! :) Its just not meant to be.

    But dont worry about me....Im still waiting on the pics of your new pad chicky !!!! I want to see your CONDO!!! lol, i dont know what a condo is like, lol...is it like a bigger apartment??? lol

    ReplyDelete