Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First...

I have so much going on in my life right now, I figured why not "write" it down. Its also a good way for family and friends to know whats going on in my life, for those who want to know!

Alot has changed this past year, I became a mother. Not in the physical sense, because my daughter is with Jesus, but 100% in the emotional sense. I hope to make more beautiful babies with my husband and get to hold them here on earth. I wont get into all of that, its been almost a year, and although we miss her every day, and still grieve, I know she is being taken care of. God has promised us children, and I believe and trust him completely. Josiah will always be our first little miracle, but definitly not our last!

We have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now. It took us one month to get Josiah so this is pretty disheartning. However, I know Gods timing is perfect, and it will happen in his time.

We have finally found our home church, and its amazing! We have been to all sorts of churches since we have been married, but never felt it was the right fit for us. We have been going there for a little over 2 months and already feel like they are an extended family. Lance has been meeting with our Pastor weekly and I am so happy he has someone in his life like Dave. Its awesome to see how God works in our lifes, and every day I am seeing it more and more. Its amazing to be a part of church where they allow the holy spirit to lead the services, and not a schedule. A lot of exciting things are happening there, and we are blessed to be a part of it.

We are also in the process of trying to buy our first home. We have alot going on there too, and its so exciting. We are focusing on Waterford, as we live out this way now, and love it. Plus our church is out here. Waterford has an amazing opportunity for first time homebuyers right now who cant afford the down payment and cash to fix up the home. Our lease is up at the house in Commerce, and they are trying to sell. We will see where God leads us.

I guess thats about it right now, just kind of a quick update :)

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad that you have something that you can express how you feel and i cant keep up in your life. I know we havent been talking much latley, so i guess this is a good way to keep up :)
    Im following you now, :) if you want, you can follow me.
    I love you girl....i hope we both get our miracles soon :) Gods working so much in our lives right now, and i know that we are going to be poured with blessings :) Maybe with 2 at once :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We're also looking for out first home as well! Thats so funny you said that because actually a few of the younger marriage couples are looking for homes (and cars). It seems we're all in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete