Saturday, March 21, 2009

weekend....

Tomorrow we are gonna have some people over...should be fun...we want to take advantage of our backyard while we are still here....even tho it may be to cold....darn michigan...lol...plus we are gonna play Mario Kart WII!! fun times :)

I need new clothes...I love delias...but the mall seems so far away...

So per my OB/GYN's request, I've been charting my temperatures.....I have to chart 2 months then make a follow up appt. I'm hoping to be pregnant before that has to happen, but only God knows. If I were to get pregnant this month, I would be due in Dec. again. Time sure flies by.

FYI...if you are gonna come over tomorrow....you can bring whatever you want to grill, drink, ect...it should be a fun time!

2 comments:

  1. Your party has been entered into my phone for 3 p.m. Hopefully if all goes well, we will be there with brats (bratwurst). Mmmm brauts....or is it brats? Now I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure does fly by, especially when our babies would of been going on 4 months. But God has a reason!!!

    ReplyDelete