Thursday, June 18, 2009

15 weeks

So here we are, the 2nd week into the 2nd trimester, yay! I have been feeling pretty good, just hungry all the time. Literally, I always feel like im starving. This makes me a little nervous because I don't want to get huge, but at the same time I want to make sure this baby is getting all the nutrition it needs. So I have been trying to have healthy snacks. It seems between 1 and dinner time is when I want to eat. I have to bring like 3-4 snacks to work, I usually eat them all and then I'm starving on the way home.

We bought a doppler, such a cool investment. We try not to use it alot, but when we do its so neat to hear that little babies heartbeat, and I can hear when its kicking too, even though I dont feel it quite yet. Usually once I find the baby, it moves away within a second, and I have to search to find the heartbeat again. Its been ranging in the 140's which is perfect.

I lost some weight in the first trimester, but I think I have put on about 2 lbs in a little over a week. I am hoping to keep that to 1 lb a week or less, which is technically normal.

We have about 3 weeks until our ultrasound, and we will know if this baby is Eliana or Judah. Any guesses? I really have no idea! They say your supposed to have mothers intuition, but honestly if I had to guess I would say boy, but only because I know theres a 50% chance I am right.

Sorry I havent posted belly pics, but I cannot find the cord to my camera. Once I do, I will :)

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure....I kinda always thought if HER as Eliana. :) WHo knows...only God does :) But you will find out soon my dear!!! Im so happy everything is going good and your stressed anymore :) love you

    ReplyDelete