Monday, June 8, 2009

13 weeks 5 days

Just a quick update, we have our 14 week appt tomorrow, and are very anxious to hear that heartbeat. Its a different kind of feeling for me, because when we lost Josiah, I had no symptoms that I had miscarried. I was even still feeling pretty sick. Even though I feel in my heart everything will be okay, I still ask myself...what if...so I just ask for prayers for Lance and I, we will be at our appt at 9:30 am tomorrow. Please pray for peace, and a strong healthy heartbeat. I swear this day could not go by any slower!

I will update tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, by the time you know it, your going to be on here, telling us all, that everything is PERFECT!!! God is in control and holding your belly in his arms around this child :) BUt you and Lance and the little one is in my prayers :) Cant wait to hear the good news!!

    ReplyDelete