Thursday, May 28, 2009

12 weeks

Finally 12 weeks! This past week at church, my husband asked for prayer so we can be free of fear with this pregnancy, and I know this was a hard thing for him to do. We both felt a release on Sunday when we were being prayed over by our church family. We were told all sorts of amazing things that people heard from God about us. It was an amazing experience, God is so good! I have to say I havent felt any fear since then, even though thoughts will come in my head, but I immediatly recognize they are not from God, and renounce them. I still have some anxiety about just getting to our next appt and hearing that heartbeat, but I no longer am having the thoughts and fears I was having on a regular basis.

So for about a week now I have been throwing up every morning, and once I do, I feel better. Today I didnt though and I am hoping that means it will keep getting better now that I am close to the 2nd trimester. My appetite is still not the greatest but is definitly better. I am still loosing weight, but am not too concerned. I was getting more energy, and then all the sudden, I feel so sleepy again. I sleep 10 hours a night and still feel like a nap. Also my nose is stuffed all the time (which I guess is common). My pants still fit, but are not that comfortable. I am thinking in the next 2 weeks I wont be wearing them anymore.

We are officially moved, and I love the area out here, but it makes getting to work/church a challenge. I have been working 3 hours and have to drive 40 minutes each way. its kind of ridiculous. So I am praying God leads me to another job soon, or finds us that perfect house to buy.

Less then 2 weeks till our next appt, we are so excited to hear the heartbeat!

I will post a belly pic in the next couple of days, we havent taken one yet

2 comments:

  1. Yay for belly pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM so happy that you are feeling better about this baby. Your going to have a perfectly healthy baby in what???? 6 more months? wow....love you :)

    ReplyDelete