Tuesday, May 5, 2009

9 weeks

So far time is flying by, I am praying the next 3 weeks fly by and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

I have been really emotional lately, and missing our little angel. She would have been 4 months old already. I love this baby in me so much, but Josiah will always be my first baby. I know I will meet her someday, but as her mommy I miss her so much.

I just ask that everyone keeps praying for us in the next few weeks, for peace, and comfort. Its strange, because last time this year, we were getting ready to move, in with his parents, and here we are again, and im pregnant, again. The situation feels the same, but I know its not. This time things will go right. My summer will not be full of grief and depression, it will be of joy and love. We have so much good happening right now, how could something go wrong?

Lance and I are so excited to start this youth group, it is a big passion of ours. We are looking to buy a house this fall, after we complete our housing program, and our real estate agent whom we love is getting approved so she can help us. Our little brother (well Lance's lol) is getting married in July, and we are excited to be able to visit Grand Rapids for that.

Gods timing is perfect, and it feels as if he is rewriting what happened last year. June 25th will be the anniversary of finding out about Josiah, and instead of being depressed we will be celebrating that I am 16 weeks pregnant with this little one. Praise God!

Thank you for all the prayers, and positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment