Wednesday, June 24, 2009

16 weeks


I dreamed of what it would be like to be 16 weeks pregnant, I'm not sure why but I always thought of that as a milestone. This baby is 4 weeks older then our Josiah. We praise God every day for this baby, and I love to see my stomach changing, its so neat. I have a picture I took of my stomach this morning, and I am definitly popping out! I am pretty sure I have felt very light movement, but I have to stay real still and queit to feel it. I cant wait to feel a kick, and more frequent movements.

Tomorrow it will have been 1 year since we lost our sweet angel. Lance and I have been thinking alot about Josiah this week. I still miss her every single day. I think about how I would have a almost 6 month old, but then I think about the fact I probably wouldnt be pregnant with this little miracle either. Every time I see a baby around the age she would be, I just smile in rememberance of our little one. So we celebrate her life, her short little 3 months she lived in this world. How she changed us, and brought us closer together and to God. She was our little miracle and we cant wait to meet her someday.

We have about 2 and a half weeks till our ultrasound, and cannot wait to find out what we are having. I keep asking the baby if its a Judah, or a Eliana. No response as of yet, lol. I really dont know what I think, but I honestly dont care boy or girl, so maybe thats why I dont have an "intuition."

Morning sickness has come back a little bit, but I cant complain, everything has been uncomplicated and going perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. Oh belly!!! I love belly pictures!! I am really excited for you. The more I know get to know you the more excited I become haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I dont think too much about how big our babies would of been. I do every once in awhile, but wow...your right....we would have 6 month olds.....its crazy!!!
    love the belly pic :)

    ReplyDelete