Wednesday, July 8, 2009

18 weeks

This is the week we have been waiting for! We have our ultrasound this Friday and are praying that our little one is in a good position so we can see what we are having!! This week I have been pretty sore from all the growing. I have also been feeling more and more movement. Last night was the first time the baby moved for a good 15 minutes straight (where I could feel it) I even felt 3 really good kicks! I think the baby was in just the right position, because it felt like he/she was doing gymnastics in there. I cant believe we are almost half way through the pregnancy. December still seems so far away!

I still sometimes think about the "what if's" but I know God's hand is on this baby. Everytime I start to play scenarios in my head I have to stop myself and pray about it. I dont want to agree with anything negative for this baby.

We have so much going on with work, youth group, Lance starting school in the fall, looking for a home, the baby, needing a new car. But we know God has a plan and I can feel it all coming together. We don't know where we will be in 6 months, but we do know that we will have a new little person to love, and we will be following God's will for our lifes, and that is everything.

Of course I will update sometime Friday with the ultrasound pic's....boy or girl?!

2 comments:

  1. I still think its a girl....but I'm not a very good gambler (betting person ,etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a girl too...but we shall see :)

    ReplyDelete