Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 and 21 weeks...

So we are half way to meeting our little guy! Everything is still going good, except for the colds I keep getting, thanks to where I work. Little Judah has been moving quite a bit, and Daddy got to feel him moving this past Sunday! Now every time he moves, and I try to get Lance to feel, he will stop moving. I told Judah last night, "Tell your Daddy to be nice to Mommy" and he immediately kicked me. It was super cute. We are both so in love with this little guy already!

My belly is definitly growing, and I am looking pregnant rather then chunky, lol. We have a midwife appt August 11th and a repeat ultrasound on the 14th. So far all of my blood work has cam back normal for gestational diabetes, and my homocysteine levels. Praise God! We decided not to do any prenatal testing other then the ultrasound because of the risk of false positives, and the fact that it would not change anything.

We just got back from Judah's first wedding, and he now has a new Aunt! It was a beautiful wedding, and we are so excited for the two of them. I am not so sure he enjoyed all the music though, he wasnt moving much, and the next day I barely felt him at all, I think he was recovering, lol.

Our family reunion is this weekend, which I am praying for safety and health for all of us so we can enjoy our time together. At the next reunion Judah will be 1 and half already!

I am currently praying that God shows me a new form of income, because I cannot work with kids anymore. I am getting colds all the time, and with flu season approaching, and the swine flu, I dont want to expose myself and mostly Judah to all the germs.

7 more weeks and we are in the 3rd trimester! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow girl...I am so happy for you. You have got to keep coming every week, lol, i look for you all the time, oh and you got to add pics of the growing belly. Gods going to provide for you, i know for sure!!! I understand your health concerns and so does Jesus.
    I am not feeling more positive. I was just being negative all the time, but one night, i told myself, I AM GOING TO THINK POSITIVE. i feel good, and i feel full of faith. So hopefully our turn is coming up soon!!! Im so glad that you are doing good, and i hope to talk to you more soon!!!
    You know, I was thinking....We are getting pregnant backwards....Katie, you, and then me.....BUT!! .....you both had girls, and i had a boy, so now, im going to have a girl, lol. IT would be weird if that did happen!!!
    God bless, and i love you girl....stay in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wait...I AM NOW FEELING MORE POSITIVE, LOL, not not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I got pregnant when Katie was as far along as I am now. It would be very interesting if you had a girl! It would be like everything was reversed! lol I keep having dreams that we get another ultrasound and its a girl...which is okay...but I already call him Judah and it would be weird to switch lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I am so glad you are feeling more positive!! that is awesome, God will provide!

    ReplyDelete