Monday, January 18, 2010

To my precious Josiah

Dear sweet Josiah,

Its been 1 year since your due date, and I've been really thinking about you lately. I wanted to tell you about your brother. His name is Judah, and he was born 11 days before your due date. I look at him and wonder what features he has, that you would have. He is beautiful, so I can imagine you would have been a beautiful baby. He already has such a personality and his smile melts my heart. I wish I could have seen your smile.

You would be 1 year old, and getting into everything. Mommy would be very busy! Even though I didn't get to hold you and kiss your beautiful face, I felt an amazing connection with you. You were our first little one, created with love. You are so special to us and we know we will meet you one day. But until then we have Judah and your future brothers/sisters to hold on tight to, and when we look at them we will remember the sweet little one who was gone too soon.

We recorded your beautiful heartbeat to always remember you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina, I am so glad that you shared this video....I only remember hearing our little ones heartbeat twice...the day we found out that Mark Jr was still in there and then to a check up appt that Mark didnt get to go too. I always think, that when I have a baby, it will make things so much better. I see that you still struggle even tho you have a precious baby to look at. Your right tho, these were our first babies and the pain never goes away. We will always wonder. I just hope the pain eases when i finally do get to hold my precious baby.

    ReplyDelete