Tuesday, December 8, 2009

40 weeks

Here we are, completely full term with our little guy. He is one stubborn little man, but thats okay. He is still not engaged, but is in the right position. I have to start Non Stress Tests Friday and will have them twice a week until he arrives. After 41 weeks they may do an ultrasound to make sure the fluid is good, ect.

Ive been having contractions every day, just nothing regular or painful yet. My midwife thinks hes about 8 and a half lbs. We always said we wanted a baby with chubby cheeks and I think Judah is making sure he has that!

So now we wait...which is the hardest part! We appreciate prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

1 comment:

  1. awww, I cant believe the little babystrology says one day....I rememeber when it was 200 something....but you are in our prayers, and I know everything will be just fine. I think your going to be the one that starts in the middle of the night and your going to have to run to the hospital. :) Surprise, surprise!!! Keep us updated chicky :) love you

    ReplyDelete