Tuesday, December 15, 2009

41 weeks

Today at our appt I was almost 2cm dialted, 60% effaced, and she could feel Judah's head! This is alot of progress for us because I was at 1cm and his head has been up high for quite a while. She stripped my membranes which wasn't so bad, and I am hoping the helps put me into labor so we don't have to be induced. They dont let you go past 42 weeks. We are debating on scheduling an induction day for this weekend or just waiting it out. I really don't want to be in the hospital for Christmas, and I will be 42 weeks on Dec. 23rd.

We are just praying that labor starts as soon as tonight and we will be holding our son by the end of the week. We cant wait to see his beautiful face!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow....you are approaching Christmas. I cant believe it. I forget Christmas is just around the corner sometimes. I know your going to make the right choice and whats in your heart. God knows whats best and I know you listen to him :) Everything will be just fine and if Judah has been this much progress in a week or less, hes going to come out soon!!! :) love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete