Wednesday, December 30, 2009

10 days old

Ita hard to believe just 10 days ao I was impatiently waiting for them to bring Judah in our room. I had only held him once that day, and was so anxious to see him again.

Time is already flying by. He is changing every day. He is eating like a champ, and sleeps really good. (most of the time!) He has brought us so much joy and watching Lance with him is the best feeling in the world. I want to protect him from everything (even though I know I can't). He has been through so much in the 10 days he has been here I just want to keep him from feeling anymore pain.

I am feeling better every day, and getting more energy. I have a slight backache which I think is from the epidural, but it seems to be getting better. I am healing well (at least I think so), and can't wait to get back to feeling normal. I have lost all of my pregnancy weight and then some (yay). However there are some unfortunate side effects. I sweat like crazy at nighttime, and I am super emotional and cry over everything. But I know this is all normal as my body adjusts to not being pregnant anymore. I already miss it, feeling his movements and having that big belly. Its amazing how you forget the pain almost immeadiatly.

He has his first Dr. appt in the morning, and we are interested to see how much our little guy weighs, hes a big boy! Just keep us in your prayers as we adjust to being a family and having a little person to take care of. Also we are moving soon and we ask for prayers that everything goes smoothly and finances are in order. Also we could use any help available, as I will still not be able to lift alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment