Tuesday, December 1, 2009

39 weeks

Mr. Judah has gotten his stubborness from his mommy. He is estimated around 8lbs, very long, and is not engaged. No progress from last week...I was a little dissapointed, but my midwife also told me that her first baby did not engage until she was in active labor, so that gave me hope. She also told me to take evening primrose oil to help dialate the cervix. I am a little nervous I'm going to have a 9lb baby but all that matters is he is healthy, and I know he will be here soon. Sorry Judah but you cant hang out in there forever!! Until then I sit on the birthing ball because it seems to give me more contractions, and I drink my Red raspberry leaf tea.

Tomorrow is a full moon, heres to hoping!

1 comment:

  1. lol, i dont know why, but you sound funny and sooooo impatient, but i dont blame you...im getting impatient here, not getting pregant..i hope he comes soon!!

    ReplyDelete