Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blessed

I am 10 days away from my due date, and feeling so incredibly blessed to be so close to meeting our son. We have so much to be thankful for. I cant see a newborn, think of my son without crying. Its unbelievable how much I love him already.

We have such an amazing testimony with our loss, and now with this baby. I will always miss that baby we lost, and cannot wait to meet her one day. She has brought this family so much closer. Her life had a purpose, and she was an amazing gift from God. We may never understand why she was only in our lifes for such a short period of time, but I know the short 3 months she was, she made a huge impact on us and everyone around us. I have alot to remember her by, and know when I look at Judah's sweet face I will be reminded of her.

I thank God everyday for my husband, and my son. I know Judah is going to do great things with his life, and he is going to be loved so much. Everyone is so looking foward to him. Thank you Jesus for our heritage in Judah. I thank you that he will be in the right position for birth, and that he will come before Lance's dad has to leave on Dec. 9th. We thank you for a safe and amazing birth experience.

Come on Judah!! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, 10 days left....where did the time go??? I hope he comes soon too!!! Cant wait to see pictures on here :)

    ReplyDelete