Friday, April 3, 2009

4 weeks 2 days

I went to the Dr. yesterday for a concern I was having, which turned out to be fine :) However I did get my blood drawn to check my hcg (the pregnancy hormone) and they were at 655! Looking at charts online, it is normal to be between 18-435 when your 4 weeks, so I can say my numbers are definitly healthy! I will get them checked again on Monday to make sure they are going up appropriatly, which I am positive they will.

Less then 2 weeks till my first prenatal appt. We have just been praising God for this baby, I still have to remind myself that im pregnant. I got so used to seeing negative test after negative test, that a positive one is a bit of a shock!

I am feeling good, a little back ache here and there, a little queasy, I am hungry all the time, oh and I feel like I could sleep all day. I didnt get morning sickness until 6-7 weeks last time, and it wasnt that bad. I honestly dont mind all the symptoms, it reminds me of the little miracle going on inside :)

I will update Tuesday with Mondays test results

No comments:

Post a Comment