Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4 weeks 6 days

So I got my repeat blood work done and it came back at 3117!! Praise God!! It more the quadrupled in 4 days! I have my first ultrasound this Thursday to date the pregnancy, which I didnt have the first pregnancy, so I am a little anxious. I am hoping to see a heartbeat, but I may not be far enough along, or I could be farther along then I know.

So far its been a daily struggle to keep fear and anxiety out of this pregnancy. But everytime I feel it coming on I pray and call out God's promises. The only other ultrasound I have had brought devastating news, but I need to start claiming this one will bring joyous news of a new little life growing peacefully. Its easy to get caught up in the what ifs. I kept thinking "what if my numbers dont come back right?" But Lance has been praying that they would come back and we would not have any doubts that it meant a healthy pregnancy, and God answered that prayer!

We have had two friends, one on Sat. and one on Sunday, deliver two precious little boys. It makes me look foward to December when we get to meet our little one, I cant wait to be a mommy :)

1 comment:

  1. How blessed we truly are sweetheart! God is indeed Good!

    ReplyDelete