Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4 weeks


So no more secrets, We are expecting!! I cannot tell you how excited we truly are. I was so worried I wouldnt be able to enjoy this pregnancy, because of what happened with Josiah, and it may get tough right around 12 weeks, but I have to trust in God. I truly believe he is going to protect this child and we will meet him/her (or both, as Lance says, lol) in December! I can say that I feel very at peace right now, and am already in love with my little peanut. I started feeling a little nauseas this morning, and I welcome it :)


We have such a testimony with our loss, and then the blessing of this baby. Lance and I plan on writing it all down and sharing it one day with our church family, and anyone who wants to hear! God has been so faithful and so good. He has healed my body and prepared my womb for this little miracle.


Our family is so excited, and I love the fact that none of them said "maybe you shouldnt tell anyone until...." because we want to claim God's gift and shout it out to anyone that will listen. We are claiming this baby and preparing the way!


My 1st appt is April 15th, I'll be 6 weeks by then. I am sure through this journal I will update alot on the progress and how I am feeling. but as of now I am feeling good, just tired, achey, and a little queasy..


Thanks for everyone who has been there for us through these long 9 months, and thank you to everyone who will be here for the next 9 months! :)

2 comments:

  1. Woot! After hearing about your first lost I was sad for both of you .But I knew that because of your passion for children that God would fulfill that passion because I truly believe that God doesn't give us those passions without a reason. I am so happy for you guys and excited to share a little part of this adventure with you! Maybe you will be able to share ours too...whenever that may be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hunny! It's amazing how God works- just look at the blog before and look at this one next to one another. I'm incredibly excited about this little miracle that God has started within you. We must continue to praise Him, to pray and ask for prayer- all will go well and will be fine. I love you both very much!!

    ReplyDelete