Tuesday, April 21, 2009

7 weeks

We have had a pretty eventful week here. First we had some issues with the landlords, and we will be moving soon. We have some options, because we really want to save money for a house. We have a couple of family members offering us to stay with them for a few months until we can save up some more money, but we are not sure about it yet. I tried to not let it stress me out as much as possible...because I know God is in control.

Also Sat. night I got really sick....with a stomach bug I am assuming, considering some kids at the daycare had it...oh the joys of working with children. I couldnt keep anything down, not even a drop of water....so at 8 am we made the decision to go to the ER for fluids, and just to make sure baby was okay. They took my blood and we found out our hcg count was past 50,000 which is perfect for almost 7 weeks (Praise God!). Also they gave me some fluids and anti nausea med's to help keep the fluid down. Which thankfully it worked. I cant say enough about the new Henry Ford Hospital in West Bloomfield. It is so nice to walk in, get a private room/bathroom, and be seen by a Dr withing 10 minutes of arriving. The best part, no waiting room with a bunch of sick people! Also they have nice T.Vs in all the rooms so it keeps you occupied. I dont think I will ever go to another hospital, not that I want to go anyway lol.

So yeah thats pretty much it, I am feeling better, still having some tummy issues, but I dont know if its just from the pregnancy or left over stomach bug. I was able to eat some breakfast without feeling sick today so thats good! We have an ultrasound on the 30th when I am 8 weeks. We will definitly keep you updated about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment