Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6 weeks

We had our first appt with the midwife yesterday, and it went great! Now I remember why I liked her so much. She said everything looks normal and we will get our first ultrasound next week to see the heartbeat, and find out how big our baby is :)

I am still feeling pretty good, but am pretty much tired all the time. I have been sleeping 10-12 hours a night and still wanting to take a nap. Also eating is becoming a little big of a challenge, however I am forcing myself to eat. I seem to always feel sick right around 4-5 at night, and periodically throughout the day. Its mostly food adversions. Cooking anything makes me sick, so unless its already made, or I bought it, dont count on me eating it....but these little reminders are fine with me, because it reminds me of the miracle going on.

Lance has some pretty exciting stuff going on and we cant wait to see what the future holds. I have a feeling things are going to keep getting better. 2008 was rough, but God has awesome plans for 2009, I can just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment