Monday, April 13, 2009

5 weeks 5 days....moving?

Tomorrow is my appt. with my midwife, we are very excited to see her again! I am still feeling pretty good, but have my moments of extreme sleepiness, and queasiness. I really just cant wait to hear the heartbeat, and get past the 13th week. Even though I struggle here and there I have been trying my best to enjoy this pregnancy, because this baby deserves our hope and love.

As for the moving part....it exhausts me to think of it....but we can no longer stay where we are at, for more then one reason. For one, we cant really afford it. We are paying ALOT in rent, and we know it is very important for me to stay home once this baby is born. We dont know what that means for us, but we are excited to see what God has planned for us. Also they are selling the house and we dont like having people come over when we are not home. Essentially we need to be out of here at the end of May, and maybe we can stay until the end of June. We dont know if this means apartment, or what. We are relying on God to show us where we will be moving. As for now I am going to start going thru stuff and packing away things we are not using.

So prayers for direction, and peace would be greatly appreciated! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We will be praying for you guys for a house, for the baby and everything! We are excited to have met you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your always in my prayers....it seems like your going through the same thing are the same time you were pregnant last year. Remember and dont over-do yourself. Just do light stuff and let Lance do it all. I know he wont mind :) I know God will lead you to where you are supposed to be. He has given you this wonderful life inside of you and he will take care of your baby and family. I love you and I hope everything works out perfectly!!!!

    ReplyDelete